About Us

Kristin is a Southern Georgia belle, who graduated from UGA as a veterinarian May 2010. Carter grew up in NC, went on to seminary, became an ordained pastor, and has completed his doctorate of ministry. After retiring from full-time ministry, Carter is thoroughly enjoying being a financial advisor (and volunteering on the ministry side of things). After about a month of emailing, asking questions, and going through the steps of eharmony.com, we were full of excitement and became very eager to meet one another face to face. October 25, 2009, we met and enjoyed every minute together. We had no doubt God was going to strengthen our relationship with Him as well as with one another. Carter proposed August 9, 2010 on the boat in the middle of Lake Wylie at sunset. Kristin said "Yes" after some happy tears. We got married April 2, 2011 and what an amazing beautiful day that was! God has continued to bless us throughout our marriage. On May 18, 2017, our family grew when God gave us our son, Micah. We look forward to see what He has in store for us each and every day. We are super blessed to be serving the Lord wherever we are. God is constantly surprising us with new callings!

Jump into Coaching with Kristin

         What does life/leadership coaching with me, Kristin, look like?  Here are a few descriptions straight from a few of my clients:

“Kristin has a tuned ear for listening. She’s patient and insightful. Whenever we talk, I can tell that she genuinely wants me to do well in life.” 

"I was very skeptical at first, but I have been amazed how the experience thus far has captured my subconscious and sometimes irrational thought processes."  

“Coaching with Kristin has helped me prioritize what things I need to be focusing on to move toward my life goals. She has helped me verbalize and realize some things I probably knew were there but just didn’t give much thought to before. Not to mention, I love the accountability!” 

My quick summary: Coaching allows the space for my clients to grow, think out loud, set some goals, see how awesome they really are, and to reach for goals using their full potential to be exactly who they were created to be.  My clients have realized there is always room for growth in a variety of areas in life!  I am able to listen and ask you questions from a place of love as well as from a heart full of compassion, patience, and acceptance.

A few of my own personal experiences:  When I was being coached, I grew leaps and bounds in regards to…
       *Being a pastor’s wife…the wife God called me to be
       *Becoming a new mom super soon
       *How to keep being ME and not letting all my other titles degrade who I truly am
       *How to keep a healthy balance in life
*How to work through rumors/criticisms/lies that arise about those I love
       *To be reminded I am not alone
       *Prioritizing my crazy non-stop “to do” lists
*Being excited to keep “date nights” despite the discouragement and pull from other areas of life, like ministry and my husband fulfilling his call as a pastor
*How to use the gifts and talents God has given me in a variety of life fields
*How great putting “the littlest things” on my calendar can really be
       *How to be productive AND still get rest and sleep

And that’s just to name some of many!  WOW, talk about powerful and uplifting!!!!  Life changing!
      
With that being said, I know coaching can be super rewarding for any spouse, college student, student transitioning into the work force, medical professional, educator, one happy already in their career, and for that matter ANY body who is ready to grow into an even better YOU…someone ready to move in the awesome forward direction from where you are now to where you want to be. 

Are you (or somebody you know) ready to gain the most out of life?

When was the last time you set a goal or a dream and actually accomplished/reached it?

Are you ready to live life to your FULL potential?

Want to get out off your plateau and continue growing?

Need some encouragement and uplifting?

Whether it’s you or someone else you know, any and everybody can gain benefits from coaching.  Let me know if you are ready to jump on the Transformational Robinson Coaching train!  Let’s get a FREE session on our calendars.  Don’t miss out!  You’ll be glad you did it!  So many don’t have a clue about what coaching really is.  The best way to find out is to experience it yourself!!!!  Look forward to hearing from YOU, your friends, your colleagues, your family members, and whoever else you have in mind soon!


Feel free to pass on my contact information.
0 Responses